Breaking Bad Final Season Drinking Game
It’s here! The final season of Breaking Bad is just hours away. Whether celebrating the end of the suspense or lamenting the end of the series, many are going to need a drink to get through these final weeks with Walt.
To get this party started, we have compiled a fun drinking game and an easy shot recipe to start the season right.
* We’ll start with the obvious – drink when Jesse says “Bitch”
* Every time you see Skyler smoking or drinking wine
* Walt goes all chemistry teacher
* Jesse gets yelled at
* Walt Jr. whines about not knowing what is going on
*Somebody has to call Saul
* A commercial for The Walking Dead comes on
* The duration of any music montage
* During any awkward White family meal
* Walt and Skyler’s baby makes an appearance
* Jesse says he wants out or maintains he’s done
* Every time you see Hazmat suits
* Somebody gets murdered
Keep a bottle of bubbly in the fridge in the hopes the finale includes Jesse finally giving Walt what he deserves!
- 1/2 shot vodka
- 1/2 shot blue curacao
- 1/2-ounce lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain.
- Bonus – use lime juice to rim the glass with blue Pop Rocks
Here’s the entire game on a handy pic you can share with your friends: