It’s here! The final season of Breaking Bad is just hours away. Whether celebrating the end of the suspense or lamenting the end of the series, many are going to need a drink to get through these final weeks with Walt.
To get this party started, we have compiled a fun drinking game and an easy shot recipe to start the season right.
* We’ll start with the obvious – drink when Jesse says “Bitch”
* Every time you see Skyler smoking or drinking wine
* Walt goes all chemistry teacher
* Jesse gets yelled at
* Walt Jr. whines about not knowing what is going on
*Somebody has to call Saul
* A commercial for The Walking Dead comes on
* The duration of any music montage
* During any awkward White family meal
* Walt and Skyler’s baby makes an appearance
* Jesse says he wants out or maintains he’s done
* Every time you see Hazmat suits
* Somebody gets murdered
Keep a bottle of bubbly in the fridge in the hopes the finale includes Jesse finally giving Walt what he deserves!
- 1/2 shot vodka
- 1/2 shot blue curacao
- 1/2-ounce lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain.
- Bonus – use lime juice to rim the glass with blue Pop Rocks
Here’s the entire game on a handy pic you can share with your friends: