In this episode, we finally read our listener iTunes reviews and recap the final episode of Breaking Bad, ‘Felina.’ As you can imagine, saying goodbye to one of the best – if not THE best – television dramas takes awhile. We discussed each scene and our overall thoughts on the episode, but we hope you’ll join us next week for a full series retrospective. To join in the discussion feel free to comment or email your answers (firstname.lastname@example.org) to any or all of the questions below. We’ll read them on-air next week.
We’ll be kicking off our weekly Scandal podcast this Friday. Then we begin our weekly The Walking Dead podcasts on October 14th.
Make sure you stay tuned till the end of this episode, after the outro music, for a short “blooper reel.”
Finally, the majority of the Breaking Bad montage found at the start of this episode is thanks to UltraBrawl on YouTube.
For next week’s retrospective:
1. What was your favorite episode of Breaking Bad? What was the best season?
2. Were you satisfied with the series finale? Why or why not?
3. Were you Team Walt throughout the whole series? If not, when did your feelings change?
4. What do you think happened to Jesse Pinkman?
5. Do you think Skyler will ever tell Walt Jr. that his father didn’t kill Hank?
6. What do you think happens to Marie? Do you think that she and Skyler could ever have a healthy relationship?
7. What was your favorite character of the entire series?
8. Did Walt get what he deserved in the end? Why or why not?
9. Did Walt ever really care for Jesse? Why or why not?
10. What do you think happened between Walt, Elliot, and Gretchen before the series began?
If you prefer to answer these questions via a poll, we’ll have one available on our Facebook page later today.