In this episode of Podcast Fandom, we discuss the fourth episode of HBO’s The Leftovers, “B.J. and the A.C.”, complete with discussion on topics as varied as baby doll manufacturing, pantslessness, and even the slightest mention of religion. Stay tuned after the outro music for our first Spoiler Section for this series, as ProFan Nina has gone and accidentally gotten some of the series’ future spoiled for herself.
Highlights of this episode of The Leftovers include:
- Jill wants to make her dad’s job difficult, at home and at work.
- Kevin has decided he’s tired of the Guilty Remnants’ shit.
- Laurie is cold-blooded… if only temporarily.
- Matt, for whatever reason, has an extra Baby Jesus just laying around (probably from when he lost his church, but still… creepy, dude…).
- Tommy is stupid. Like, really stupid.
- There’s a dude with his dick out, and nobody says anything about it.
We hope you’re enjoying our Podcast Fandom coverage of The Leftovers and will join us again, next week, when we discuss S1E5 “Gladys”.