Holy hell. The first full-length trailer for the fifth season of The Walking Dead just premiered at San Diego Comic Con and it is amazing. Three and a half minutes of OMG is it October yet?!
Our group is smoke-bombed, bound and gagged, and treated like cattle (hmmm) by the Termites. Then, after learning of a possible cure and trip to D.C., it seems the Termites have a change of heart and an uneasy alliance is formed. Other things of note in this action-packed trailer:
- Rick is reunited with Judith
- We’re going back on the road
- A dazed Rick witnesses some kind of surgery being performed
- Several slow-mo bitchwalks
- And Beth looks to be in a Cylon breeding camp