In this episode:
- We all agree that Nathan’s flying escape from HRG and The Haitian was awesome. Also, he looks good shirtless and wearing PJ pants.
- Nina is no longer feeling Ando, but loved Hiro’s interaction with Nathan in the Fly By Night diner.
- Matt discovers it sucks when strangers silently eye-judge the contents of your shopping cart.
- Claire’s dad is a badass mofo.
- Nicky rocks Nathan’s world, but he gets $4 million.
- Isaac thought he was going to score… but no.
- Peter paints a picture.
We hope you enjoy our new weekly podcast and join us every Thursday as we cover every episode of every season of Heroes. We should finish this in time to start Heroes Reborn in 2015! To leave feedback that we’ll read on the air you can tweet us and use the hashtags #PFHeroes and #HeroesReborn. You can also email it to projectfandom(at)gmail(dot)com. You can subscribe to our podcast here. Also, don’t forget to leave iTunes feedback if you enjoy the show.
Join us next week when we’ll discuss Heroes S1E6 ‘Better Halves.’